MGCfutures welcomes collaborations and regularly partners with organisations to create unique opportunities for bursary recipients
Previous collaborations include:
- Assistant Directorship at the Mercury Theatre in Colchester
- Creative Assistant with Pilot Theatre in York
- Creative Development Residency at South House in Faversham
- Design and Director Associateships at The Gate Theatre in London
- Hip-Hop Artist Traineeship at Dance Base in Edinburgh
- Literary Associate (Trainee) at the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre in London
- Production Manager with English Touring Theatre
- Cultural Entrepreneurship Bursary with London Performance Studios
The Stephanie Arditti Bursary
In 2019 a new bursary was created in memory of award-winning Costume Supervisor Stephanie Arditti, who sadly died the previous year. Stephanie worked extensively with the National Theatre, the RSC and in the West End with MGC. She was passionate about her work and was keen to support and mentor the next generation of costumiers.
This special bursary, gifted by designer Christopher Oram, is intended to support anyone working in any aspect of theatrical costuming, but it is specifically aimed at those wishing to develop their career as a Costume Supervisor.
Become a Partner
We welcome collaborations. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss supporting a specific bursary or becoming a bursary partner. Contact MGCfutures Executive Director, Andrew Broadley on email@example.com.